Other administrative Affairs

We support our customers in all affairs regarding foreigner’s stay in Poland.

For your special order UNDERGROUND will give you support regarding contacts with other offices and institutions. We will help you with collecting all documents that may be important during your stay in Poland.

UNDERGROUND will help you with:

  • obtaining all required documents and certificates from fiscal services, ZUS (social security), Civil Register Office, National Penal Registry, resident registration offices
  • updating business documents for both companies and persons operating upon the registration in the central business registry
  • driver’s licenses and registering vehicles
  • finding and renting (or buying) a real estate (for residential or business purposes)