Legalizing stay in Poland

Visas, temporary and permanent permits, permits for EU citizens

UNDERGROUND offers its help with the procedures regarding any kinds of stay permits inPoland (temporary and permanent permits, for both non-EU and EU citizens).

We give our customers support and help needed in administrative process.

If give give us approval to act in your name we will, then UNDEGROUND services include:

  • filing a proper application,
  • making a list of required documents and helping with acquiring them
  • submission of the application in your name to the office
  • accompanying with you if your personal presence is required (eg. leaving fingerprints in the documents or collection of staying card from the office)
  • receiving all your correspondence regarding official affairs, including the administrative decision after its issuance
  • sending official replies to office’s questions, making statements and explanations in your name, collecting and delivering to the office other required documents from places like ZUS social security), fiscal offices and KRK (National Penal Registry)
  • personal supervision of your administration process in order to make waiting time as short as possible
  • providing full information about the progress of your affairs
  • reminding about need to renew expiring permits

For your special order UNDERGROUND may also give you limited help, which then includes:

  • filing a proper application
  • making a list of required documents and helping with acquiring them
  • giving some basic information about progress of your affair

This service is cheaper than full representation but it’s much more time-consuming and requires your full attention. Also, any consultations and tips given by UNDERGROUND after filing the application will require a surcharge.